Sunday, January 18, 2009

Animoto (A great digital storytelling tool)

4 comments:

  1. By the way, I forgot to mention that it took about five minutes of my time to create this video. This site has music for you to choose from, or you can upload your own favorites. The program itself designs and produces the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video looks great and the program looks fun. Thanks for sharing. It makes my wife's photo videos look like child's play. She was instantly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason,

    Thanks for the comment concerning animoto. We had a free trial through my high school, and I was really impressed with the service. The greatest aspect of the service is that all you have to do is choose the photos to upload and the music that you want to use. The program does everything else, and if you don't like the way your video looks, the click of a button will redo the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used this in another course we teach - it is an amazing tool!

    ReplyDelete